Tuesday, May 29, 2012

VISIT TO THE ICE BAR, STOCKHOLM

 At the ice bar  the entire interior including the glasses is made from pure, clear ice from the Torne river,the temperature is -5°C all year round. 


It was a very nice experience, one of a kind. 


The funniest part was, on the way to  the ice bar at about 9.30pm me- radha, sofia, giselle,leoni, mathilda and daniel( sofias freind) were freezing to death, it was windy which made it chilly ( the temperature must have been 6 degrees) and the point we entered the ice bar (-5 degrees) we felt so good and warm! seriously , i dont know why! ( maybe because of the thick fur jackets we were into) 
me and mathilda 




glasses made of ice 


ice chairs 

sofia 

cranberry juice for minors like me 


from left-leoni,giselle,mathilda,sofia and me 

from left-daneil,sofia,giselle,leoni and mathilda 

mathilda and me 

sofia and me 


again us and our  weird expressions 

1 comment: