Monday, June 25, 2012

Golden memories with my Swedish Family...!!! :D :D


Dinner at Sofias dads place……
From the left…. Sofia, her dad Thomas, her sister in law Anna and two children, her sister Helena and her mum Gunnel

Sofias brother Johan and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I got an opportunity to live with my Swedish family….. they were all wonderful J We had lovely times together and I will always cherish those memories. I will always value the time that each and everyone of them made for me, whether it was at home or to attend any function it made things even more special for me. The concept of living in the families of the student as decided by the schools was one of the best things in this entire exchange programme as we got to know our student as well as their family and their ways of living which I feel in most of the aspects is very similar to ours. We all mingled well and became the best of friends and just could not let go.
Dinner at Sofias mums place (where I stayed)
Preparing yuuummmyyy food...!!!!!!!! :D :D
From the left….. Sofias mums Best friend, sofias dad, Sofias best Friend…Sofia and Me
My Swedish Sisters…. Sofia and Helena

Thankyou so much for being sooo good to me… I miss you both alooot……!!!!!!!!!!!!


My room...!!! :)
A photoframe that i made for Sofia as a gift...!!!
Dishes that Sofia and i cooked....!!! :D :D
Chocolate Balls

Salad Pasta
My Swedish sisters favourite....!!!!!

Sofia Campbell Westlind….. :D :D:D…..My exchange student and my best friend. An amazing person that I ever  met. Full of excitement, mischief and fun yet very systematic and punctual in her work. I had the best time with her and her family it never felt away from home. She always took extra care of me what i could eat and drink and kept me away from things that I was allergic to or could not eat. We had a lovveellyy time travelling and staying together. JJJ


My Swedish Mum Gunnel and Me
 
……Gunnel Campbell- Westlind a replica of my mum….. She did everything to make me feel comfortable and feel at home. She took time off from work only so that she could take me around and always be there with me. She made yummy food at home which I still miss aloot. She took great care of me and made sure that I enjoyed as well as rested well and sincerely I had a lovely time with her.
…….Some fun times that we had together….!!!!!!!
In those lilttle fairy tale type Summer houses...!!!!! :D:D

Yuummmyyyy Waffles..... with Cream, Strawberry n looottss of other stuff :D :D

Having fun...!!!!! :D

......Something that Sofia and i looovvveeeed doing....!!! :D :D :D

At Skansen....:D
Just passing time in the tram..... :) ;)
Our favourite pic...!!! On the last day....!!!! At Sodra Latins Gymnasium...!!!!!
We had a loveelyyy time in Sweden.... And our pairing that we made with each student seemed to be Perfect...... i will always cherishh alll my memories back there in Sweden... hope to go back there sooon again...!!!!! :D:D....!!!!
                                                                                                                       Kimberly Pereira
                                                                                                                            (SYBA)






No comments:

Post a Comment