Monday, June 25, 2012

Grouna Lound Amusement park

One of the best days (and my personal favourite) in Sweden was when we visited the Grouna Lound amusement park. At the entrance, we were given hand tags that allowed us to visit any ride for any number of times that we wanted. Thrilled about this, we entered the wondrous amusement park and from the very first attraction to the last, we held our breaths. It was truly the time of our lives.
Roller coasters, bumper cars, free falls, haunted house, fun house, love tunnel, twister, game stalls, you name it. The best one that I went on was the free fall tilt - a 90 meter high tower which slowly takes you to the top and lets you admire the amazing view. Before you know it, it drops you down at a very fast speed. Trying it out is, by far, the scariest thing I've ever done. 
Other than the rides, my friends and I also went to the haunted house. For a person who gets scared even at the mention of a ghost, I would consider myself quite brave. (Even though I was the one that screamed the loudest)
All in all, it was an awesome experience. We spent the entire day and when it was time to go, we wished that we could stay there a little longer. Screaming and shouting and laughing brought out the inner kids in us, and for most of us that was the highlight of our visit.

- Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment