Monday, June 25, 2012

One In A Million :D
Sweden, I fall short of words to describe how amazing it was, being exposed to a new environment as well people.
 Agnes Magnusson, is my correspondent and her family was very hospitable and loving during my stay, they really made me comfortable in a few days I felt like it was my home away from home.
We visited alot of interesting places some of which are Skansen, a zoo which was literally ‘Sweden in miniature’, Gröna Lund, an amusement park in Stockholm, the City Hall and other attractions.
We mostly got around with the help of trams, buses and the metro which I found rather fun. We had immense fun while learning new Swedish words and in turn teaching them a bit of konkani.
All in all, these were the best 12 days and the most memorable. An experience, I will always talk about because it taught me so much.
- Vedika Sood



 

Agnes' Blueberry Pie :D


A view of Stockholm from my very own window at the Magnusson's.


The City Hall


Nikita and Vedika outside The City Hall



Sodra Latin Gymnasium, our favourite.


Nikita :P


The school cafeteria, where we spent most of our time.


Fooling Around


Gröna Lund


Inaaaa


Upsala


Once again, Gröna Lunnnnd. :D


- Nikita Fernandes & Vedika Sood

No comments:

Post a Comment